Ellyn was back again! We were throwing a New Years Eve party and I asked her to come and play with the kids so I could prepare for the party. Of course she said yes!
All three of them sleep in the same room when she comes. They love it. Well this time Mallory requested to sleep on the floor next to Ellyn. Of course she could. Well then Max squished himself right in between the girls!
He thought he was staying there! We decided to give it a try. There were a lot of giggles at first.
Then I remembered I didn’t make anyone go to the bathroom! So I summoned one child out a time to go to the bathroom and then sent them back in. Max is not yet trained, but I hear him say… poopy poopy. Out he toddles from the room goes in the bathroom (lights are off) and he closes the door. Waits a few moments comes back out and goes back to the room and crawls back in his spot between the girls. Trying so hard to be a big kid too.
He eventually got restless and kept coming out and ended up in his crib. The girls stayed on the floor together and whispered and giggled for a long time before they eventually fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment