When my niece, Ellyn, was here over the Thanksgiving break – her and Mallory would play and play and play. They would talk Max into playing with them. They would each have to have a kid (Mickey-Max; Daisy- Mallory; Minney – Ellyn) and they would walk around with their kids and cell phones. Max following them with Mickey in his arms. Then they convinced Max to be the babysitter and to watch all their kids. Well the babysitters house was their bedroom. Ellyn and Mallory had tucked in the “kids” so cute! Minney & Daisy in Mallory’s bed tucked under the blankets! Mickey in Max’s crib under his blankets! On and on and on their pretend play went.
I went to work that day and emailed Jesse (who was having a guys night that night) and asked him if he could take Max to guys night. He need some good man time! Jesse made a comment to the effect of… Max will play along with them until the perfect moment when he can destroy their plan.
SO TRUE! I didn’t even realize it! Max totally does this!!
The girls had their kids sleeping and all tucked into those beds and I brought Max in to change his diaper and I set him back down when I was finished and set him free. He went right for those sleeping kids and whipped the blankets off and starting tossing babies all over the room. Ellyn and Mallory came running and gasped and yelled at him!!
I caught another example of Max playing along until the perfect moment to destroy on film!
A few weeks ago I was downstairs blow drying my hair in the bathroom down there. I could hear the kids playing so good! I went to peek on them and found them in the spare room in the rocking chairs with little cups pretending to drink. I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera! Max was gone but Mallory was still sitting there…
I found Max playing with blocks. Oh and wearing Mallory’s pink Easter hat.
He loves to wear this hat! He puts it on himself! Now mind you I can’t get the kid to wear his winter hat or his baseball hat! Frilly pink girly Easter hat – sure why not!
Then Mallory came in and she started building a tower.
Yes Mallory is still in her pajamas! She loves these princess jammies that were Ellyn’s.
Max still causing trouble with the blocks and making messes!
Mallory built her big tower. Max is eyeing it up.
Casually walks by and kicks it over.
Mallory gets mad.
Gives one more push.
And she is over it and off to build a new one!
Max continues to kick this old tower.
And kicks.
Mallory is still trying to build her new one.
He is still on total destruction mode.
Mallory totally ignoring his total destruction and in her own little world.
still kicking these blocks.
Oh kitchen? Tea anyone? These blocks make a great stool.
These kids! I sometimes just can’t get enough of them! I just love their little personalities that they have.
Mallory got her hat back!
Mallory has Jesse’s eyebrows and Maxwell has mine. Little trivia for you. : )
Maxwell also says him name like this “Maashwell”. And I pretty much make him say it 5,000 times a day because I just can’t get enough of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment