Friday, December 21, 2012

Fresh Snow Gear

We got a big snowfall awhile back and I found out I just didn’t have the proper snow gear for both kids.  Mally didn’t have boots and Max didn’t have snowpants and neither of them had good gloves.  So off I went to get these items!  Then it was time to use them!

IMG_4049

This boy right here!  He does not like gloves!  And that is putting it nicely!  He also does not like hats!  However I trick him and tell him he is an owl when he wears his hat.  So then he starts “whooo hooo-ing”.  I trick him so good that I don’t have to put his owl hat on!  He does have a winter hat that looks like an owl – but it is getting a bit snug.

IMG_4052

We dug out the sandbox toys and she started digging a hole.  The snow was not packing that day so we couldn’t make a snowman.

IMG_4054

We got a brand new black top drive way at the very end of fall and I can not resist sidewalk chalk!  We may have the most decorated driveway on the street this summer.  And um… I’ll be the one doing all the decorating, not the kids.  I’ll give them a corner to decorate!  ; ) 

IMG_4055

We were going to walk and follow the snowmobile tracks.

IMG_4061

The first big snowfall Jesse took the kids out on the snowmobile.  This was pre-winter gear!  He was out there with them for a long time.  When they came home their little faces were so red!  But they were both all smiles and the only words Max could say was “it was fun”!

IMG_4062

Mallory talks about ice skating a lot.  I don’t even know how she knows about ice skating.

IMG_4063

She found this little batch of ice and scooted around on it.

IMG_4066

Then crashed!

IMG_4067

She skated around on that batch for a long time

IMG_4068

Then Max fell over and couldn’t get up.

IMG_4070

Should we talk about him wearing pink boots?

IMG_4071

They fit him perfectly and he is tough enough to wear pink!  They may or may not be boots with fur!  He is tough enough for boots with fur too!!! 

No comments: