Sunday, December 16, 2012

Early Morning Helpers

Friday morning I had this crazy idea to make a quick batch of frosting for our day of cookie baking with my sister and her kids at my Moms.  It was so early that we were all still in our pajamas. 

Mallory wanted to help me and scoop the powdered sugar into the bowl.

IMG_3950

Then Max wanted in on it and went and got this heavy stool and drug it into the kitchen.

IMG_3951

He is content watching for 3 seconds.

IMG_3952

Mallory scooping one tablespoon at a time.  This frosting was well mixed by the time she got all 4 cups of powdered sugar into the bowl.

IMG_3953

Max found a spoon and is now helping.

IMG_3956

The sugar was sticking to the spoon a bit so he shook it…

IMG_3957

And it hit him… smack… right in the face!

IMG_3958

I died laughing!

IMG_3959

I did not dare clean him up until we were finished so he looked like this rest of the time.  Mallory wanted to lick the spatula!  Max was eating the sugar off the counter that was spilled.

IMG_3961

My little sugar queen was in love with her early morning sugar fix.

IMG_3962

So was sugar king.  Except him and sugar don’t get along all that well yet.

IMG_3963

I then had a gigantic mess to clean up.  I stripped the kids down and washed them up.  Told them to stay out of the kitchen.  I came back to the kitchen to find naked (clean) Max laying on his belly licking the sugar off the floor!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING.... OMG..this is such a cute entry!!!

L