Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

I am horrible about getting my camera out when it is the holidays and we are traveling!  So I don’t have too many pictures from all the places we were at, but I have few.

Our first stop was Jesse’s Uncle Bobby’s house.

Isn’t it funny how little kids just instantly hit it off and play!

IMG_4107

These little cousins (literally) only see each other twice a year, Easter & Christmas.

Max found the fudge table when no one was looking and helped himself!  We let him finish it!

IMG_4109

Finger licking good!  These kids so have my sweet tooth!  Jesse doesn’t eat sweets.

IMG_4112

Maxwell even had to get a little to-go bag of fudge to take home with him.  : ) 

Below is a picture of Maxwell sitting on his Great Grandma Kraemer’s lap.  This would be Grandma Mary’s step-mom.  (Mary’s mom passed away when Mary was a teenager.) 

IMG_4114

Max is not my shy one.  He talks to anyone and sits on anyone’s lap.  Notice he is eating more snacks!

Uncle Bobby & his wife, Janice, have a beautiful house!  I was telling her that I love her kitchen and we started talking about tiles and she got her samples out and I found a favorite! 

IMG_4115

She sent it home with me and it is sitting in my kitchen to see if I get sick of it.  : )  So far I’m still in love with it!  I love the shiny glass with the rough stone!

Then it was off to my parents house for our family Christmas.  I really didn’t bring out my camera much here.  I had to get it out though when Max climbed into Grandma Great’s lap!  Just because I got him with his other Great Grandma earlier in the day.

Maxwell and Great Grandma Hemmer

IMG_4118

Mallory was gifted a leappad2 for Christmas this year and wow!  She is love with it!  I didn’t know I would have to put my three year old on a time limit with electronics.  : )  She had the batteries drained in 2 days!!  I’m not kidding!

IMG_4119

She got a little carrying case for it too!  Her favorite thing to play on it is tracing letters.  Which has been awesome for her because she does everything really fast – and this makes her slow down and connect each dot in order for you to move onto the next letter. 

Jesse got his snowmobiling jacket – he wasn’t expecting it!  Big surprise for him.  We saw this a lot – him inspecting every inch of it and reading every label it had.

IMG_4120

Max received a Tag Junior to read books  and a remote control car!  I was totally surprised by a kindle fire!  I wanted it to keep track of recipes and create meal plans/menus… oh and to read books!  : )  I’m in love and I’ll be trying out my new plan on it next week!!  My laptop is slowly taking a dive – and I was using my cell phone a lot to look up recipes and well – it is just so tiny and to read recipes with dirty hands… so my kindle can just sit on my kitchen counter and display my recipes!  AWESOME!  Totally nerdy, I know!

No comments: