Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

IMG_4157

I was sucked into the New Years decorations at Target the other day.

IMG_4162

I couldn’t resist them!

IMG_4164

The three kids were climbing the walls just waiting until I would let them go out to the garage for the party.  I was done with everything about an hour & half early and finally caved and let them go out there.  They found the horns and had to play with them right away.

IMG_4165

Along with the balloons.  We apparently have lots of pointy things out in the shop, because they were popping left & right.

IMG_4172

Now wasn’t it totally worth buying them just to have these pictures?

IMG_4173

I’m just going to go ahead and say it… I’m ready for her hair to grow back in!!  I have no idea how to style it anymore!

IMG_4175

The girls horns make noise & Max is trying to figure out what they are doing that he isn’t.  His doesn’t make noise & isn’t suppose to.

IMG_4177

1… 2… 3… GO!

IMG_4178

Then Ellyn decided that they should hide and pop up and blow their horns & yell “Happy New Year” when every guest arrives.

IMG_4181

She really wanted to get her snow gear on and wait out in the drive way!  I wouldn’t let her.

Mallory hiding under the table.

IMG_4183

Their first victim… I mean guest… was Uncle Jerry & Auntie Steffie and they popped up at them and they laughed.  I don’t know how many more guests they did that too.  But the more kids that came the more horns that were going the more noise!  It was fun and the kids totally loved it!

I also couldn’t resist the clearance Christmas glasses with a fun little stir stick!

IMG_4190

Maxwell realized he had both Grandpas in one place!  I wasn’t there when he first discovered it, but I came upon it and grabbed my camera.  We would say, Maxwell where is Grandpa?  He would pat one on the shoulder and say “Right der!!” 

IMG_4192

Maxwell where is another Grandpa?  “Right der” and pat the other Grandpa on the shoulder!

IMG_4193

The Grandpas were loving it!  So was Max!

IMG_4194

One of the little guys brought his guitar… so then Mallory had to have her guitar and they had a mini jam session.

IMG_4196

This is the difference between Mallory & Maxwell.  Mallory is very shy sometimes.  Not Maxwell.  He is very social.  When it was time for him to go to bed he has to wave and say bye to everyone.  Needs everyone to look at him and acknowledge that he is leaving the building.

IMG_4199

Bye!

IMG_4202

Mallory?  When she went to bed she lays her head on my shoulder and peeks at everyone as they say good night to her.  Then I get her in the house and get her ready for bed and she gets the silly giggles!

It was a really fun party and I think everyone enjoyed themselves!  Now we are ready for 2013 to see what it all brings for us!  Wishing you all many blessings this year!!

No comments: