Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Morning

A few nights before Christmas I sent Jesse out to the garage with a Daddy project!  Build a castle for Mallory!  I didn’t want to spend Christmas morning putting it together – which was so smart because it took him two hours to put it together!

So we set it all up for her so in the morning when she woke up she would see it right away!  And she did!  She came and woke me up and said, “Momma!  There is something in the living room!”  What’s in the living room Mally?  “I don’t know.  It is really big.  Come see it!”

IMG_4121 - Copy

I was so proud of this castle!  I got it brand new in the box for $10 and the furniture brand new in the box for $5!!  Talk about a steal!

We had to wait for Max to wake up – and when he did Mally had to take him to see the castle.

IMG_4123 - Copy

Max is at that stage where he thinks he can fit in anything.  So he was trying to get in it and climb the stairs!

IMG_4125 - Copy

He got a little tiny play four wheeler and he kept saying “ride it.  ride it.  ride it.” he would hold onto the little handle bars and try to sit on it and “ride it”. 

Starting to work on his tractor collection.

IMG_4127 - Copy

Microphone Stander!!  “I knew I was going to get a microphone stander!”  She has been praying for one in her prayers at night.

IMG_4128 - CopyIMG_4129 - CopyIMG_4131 - Copy

Jesse got everyone electric tooth brushes.  Of course they had to try them out instantly.

IMG_4137 - Copy

Max got a drum set.  But it was also a crazy cheap deal and well I learned why… there is no way to put it together the proper way.  : ) 

IMG_4138 - Copy

Auntie Shannon got Mallory a guitar strap too.  She is all set up now with her mic stand and guitar!

IMG_4142

Then in a mad dash and flash we were off to Jesse’s parent’s house to celebrate Christmas as a family with them.  Before we flew out the door I set up the tripod and did a quick family picture!

IMG_4146

So glad I did!  I love it!!

No comments: