Thank you so much to everyone who has called, sent me messages, and texted me about my Grandpa! You are all too special! Today was the funeral. I decided my toe was better enough to wear my heel-boots and well I got home and I have (another) massive bruise on my foot that wasn’t there when I left this morning. Guess I’ll be getting back in my sneakers tomorrow. : )
At one point in the funeral when all was quiet Mallory whispers to Max (who is extremely restless and is harassing Auntie Shannon), “be a kitty Max.” To which he lets out a MEOW! Oh goodness! In the moment I was doing all my hushes and no and we can’t be kitties right now Mally. But looking back – why did I care so much? I think they strategically placed the “restless” kids on one side which worked because I totally saw Grandma watching Max & Garrett climbing around and being goofballs and Grandma was smiling. She was eating up those boys during the service!
Mally got to see her cousins which she loves! And I got to see my cousins which I loved! I really think we need to do a girl cousins outing! Oh heck I think the boys cousins would bring us great entertainment too we may need to include them! : )
Now we are going to go back to Thanksgiving! : ) I have pictures still. These ones are of the kids eating fun dip that Auntie Steph brought with her.
Sounds like a good idea right? Load them up with pure sugar! Mallory (little Lynn) loved pure sugar! The greatest treat ever in her eyes!
Mallory earned enough buttons to have Ellyn over!! We loaded Ellyn up with sugar too and then sent her home to her mommy! : )
Max wasn’t so sure after his first bite…
But continued to stand next to Auntie Steph like a little puppy and eat every last drop of sugar!
No comments:
Post a Comment