We saw our first robin bird yesterday!! Now it has to snow on this poor little bird three times and then spring can officially start… or that is how the saying goes around here.
It was a beautiful day here yesterday! It made me so excited for spring and for long hot summer nights! We spent most of the day outside soaking up our vitamin D.
With all this heat and sunshine it made me crave summer foods! It was a perfect meal for the start of spring! Veggie & Cheese Bagel Sandwiches I highly recommend that you try these… and soon! I can’t wait for our garden because we’ll be able to eat this all summer long – and they will be even better with homegrown veggies!!
Then we took Maggy on a walk back in the woods and everything is flooding! It just made her even more crazier! She was running like I never seen her run before. And splashing in the water! We didn’t think she liked water because she hates getting a shower (we do showers instead of baths) and she was afraid of the water hose yesterday… except she loves puddles and small rivers!! She was completely soaked from head to tail when we got back and she was just loving it!!
Today we are suppose to reach 60!! Yes!! 60!! You’ll find us out back on the deck grilling up some blue cheese burgers!!!
1 comment:
I've made them already, they are out of this world. I'll have to put them on the menu again real soon.
Grandma Hemmer seen her first robins about 3 weeks ago already so it's done snowing on them already. YEAH
Post a Comment