There has been some behind the scenes work on the bathroom. Important stuff. Moving heat. Putting in electrical. Plumbing.
I don’t think Jesse and I realized just how long it takes to do those things. As it is still not finished and we are being told just one more day of work and we’ll have it all done. Then we can get Mike, the carpenter, back in here to finish it off!! I am so ready for this bathroom to be put back together and to have the rest of our basement put back together. I don’t know if I hit the nesting stage or what… but I am ready for an organized, functional house again.
They put some of these in… which I think are electrical outlets.
Some more electrical outlets… I think.
Hopefully we’ll be up and running and putting the house back together before May!! That’s my dream anyways…
1 comment:
Hey Lynn, I just wanted to wish you a happy "late" birthday. Sorry it's late, Adam forgot to remind me, I Should have remembered though, sorry again! Hope it was great though!!
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment