St. Patrick’s Day is on Tuesday… which is the day I was told I could start my garden seeds. Except we had a beautiful day here today! Temps in the high 40s, full sunshine, snow was melting, birds were singing… so I decided I was planting a few days early!!
Now the hard part is letting them grow and not bugging them. I already want to take the lids off and see if anything sprouted and it has only been a couple hours.
I’m trying out a new program with this blog post… Windows Live Writer. Have any of you tried this? So far I love it! It is liking writing in word and when you insert pictures they go where your cursor is – not at the top of the post!! You’ll have to check it out if that picture posting drives you crazy like it does me – it was a free download/program. Plus you can change the contrast of the picture, the size, rotate, add a watermark… all within this nifty little program. Oh you can even convert the picture to black & white and do effects to the pictures!! Um, y’all better be going to get this cause I think it is the next big thing!! ; )
3 comments:
Now you get to watch the tiny things grow. How fun!
Hey Ben and I just did the same thing yesterday. We bought that same little tray and filled it with yummy tomatoe's, lavendar, jalapeno's, basil and a lot more. We're going crazy checking it all the time waiting to see if anything's there yet hahahaaaa. Once again us Giesbrecht's and Frey's are too much a like. We'll have to keep each other updated on our plant status:)
Lynn I downloaded that Windows Live Writer and I love it! Thanks for the suggestion, and apparently it's a race to see who's veg grows fastest :)
Post a Comment