Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do you see what I see?

I never would of expected that the seeds would of sprouted already!!  Check it out…

Storyboard

And never would I have guessed that it would be my broccoli and cucumbers!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hooray that's so fun!!!! I want to do this so bad but I just can't figure out where in our yard our garden should go since we haven't worked on our backyard at all yet. Hmmm, maybe I'll have to skip having a garden this year and wait until next year to have everything I want. Maybe I can just do a few small things like tomatoes or something this summer. I'm excited to watch your garden grow!

Bethany said...

This makes me so excited, too! I have all the stuff to start my seeds, but haven't gotten to it... WY has such a short growing season that I'm sort of scared nothing will actually grow once I plant it outside. :) And, I'm in the same spot as Natalie in that we still haven't planned out our backyard, so I'm not sure where I want the garden to go (except that I don't want it where the last people had it). So, Natalie - I'm going to plant a bunch of things in large planters on our deck and back porch this year while we make some decisions and then put in the larger garden next year. Last year, since we knew we were moving we grew zuchini, cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes in pots. It worked great.