Jesse and Jerry finished up the electrical and plumbing yesterday!! Whooohooo!! You have no idea how excited we are about this being finished! And you have no idea how many times I heard “It is so nice to have that part finished.” Jesse must of said it a hundred times last night!
Steph – you get your husband back! : ) Thanks for letting us have him a couple days!!!
The shower is plumbed in! The decking is put back in!
Light switches are installed! Electrical outlets are in! Now, check out that funky switch on the left. I had to ask Jesse what the heck this was for… you want to know?!! It is for our exhaust fan – they put it on a timer!! 1min, 5min, 15min, and 30min. Now is that a guy thing or what?!
3 comments:
Now the guys have to rate their jobs to a time needed to clear the air.... what next!! "Oh that was a 30 minuter.... urgh urgh urgh" Tim the tool man must have thought of this timer thing for his man cave.
I'm glad all that non-fun stuff is done now you can do the stuff that you can actually see.
Hey there,
I'm wondering if you might be able to offer some insights into home buying (dos and don'ts). email me if you can, arturlington@gmail.com
Love the baby pics! Bethany and I comment about them all the time! I am so excited for you three!
-Amanda
I didn't know that you guys were into remolding is this down stairs or up? Looks good you probably could have used Jason huh?!
You are growing there too. 2 months will pass fast but the last week or two will seem like forever. My advise get all the sleep you can now you will wonder why you didn't when she gets here and bring your list of names with you if you are not sure you can take a few days if need be to name her we did.
We miss you guys.
Dani
Post a Comment