It is getting warmer here… warmer as in the upper 30s/lower 40s! Well that feels fantastic to me!!
I pack the kids up and go for walks any chance I can get. And they love it just as much as me. Soaking up that direct sunshine and getting that bit of exercise – keeps us all happy!! Nap time comes much easier too! ; )
They didn’t want to stop – so we went around the block. Pokey Mallory back there!
While I waited for Mallory to catch up – I found a pretty cool tree with some sun flare action!!
Mallory is a treasure hunter. I have found rocks in the washing machine already and we still have piles of snow! I don’t know how she finds them so quickly!
She has always been a treasure hunter. I remember taking her for walks when she was little and she filled her pockets with grass! The neighbors all thought it was just funny and would assist her to fill them pockets to the maximum capacity!
One pinecone is never enough!
We are still looking…
Distracted by taking Minney threw the big puddles.
That last puddle was way too big for Max to just watch – he need in on that puddle action now.
Since Max was going to walk Mallory was tired of pushing the stroller so we put it in Max’s car.
And Slow Poke McGee is slowly coming!
Max is a full speed ahead kind of walker.
Until there was ice to be crushed – then he is sure to stop and crush some ice.
After that big [and very slow] walk around the block – Max was not done. He wanted to go again. Mallory did not. That was a huge walk for her. So we kicked Minney out…
and Mally got to ride in the car so Max could walk some more.
We are all ready for our nightly walk as a family so hurry up warmer weather!!
No comments:
Post a Comment