Sunday, April 07, 2013

Hunting Easter Baskets

We did Easter on Saturday morning (before Easter) since we wanted to get to church early on Easter.  Doing it Saturday gave us all the time we needed.

Mallory was so disappointed that the Easter eggs did not have candy in them.  That she turned it into a competition.  Who could find the most eggs.  Max didn’t really get it… as you can see him checking out her pile of eggs.  His pile of eggs is behind him. 

IMG_4855

Max found his basket!  Scratch that… Mally found it first and then Max found it. 

IMG_4861

After much coaching – Mallory found hers!

IMG_4863

I did a garden / outside theme this year.  They each got umbrellas.

IMG_4866IMG_4870

Then garden bags with all the tools, garden gloves and water cans.  This is Max’s water can!  Isn’t this water can so Max!? 

IMG_4871

Funny Mallory story to end our Easter recap.  We are getting ready for church on Sunday morning and I am in the bathroom curling my hair and Mallory says to me… Momma you look really pretty. 

Me:  Well thank you so much Mallory.

Mally:  Yah.  You look prettier then that other time when you weren’t a pretty momma.

Me:  *completely speechless*

Mally:  *continues to explain to me that I wasn’t always pretty*

So apparently I am not always a pretty momma!  And I think I am okay with that… I think…  : )

No comments: