At first glance it looks as if she is just wearing black pants, right? Um nope! Too small black tights!
She insisted that they were pants. I got tired of trying to explain the purpose of tights and let her wear them. And then took her picture in them!
I also took a quick picture of this picture she drew one day. I love her drawings so much! This is a picture of her and Max in their room with their puppies and their beds. Love!!!
I was asked if Mallory & Max always get along. No. They have moments like this…
Playing together very nicely.
Until Max wants to park his car in the hay loft and Mally thinks the goat belongs in the hay loft. Then this face happens.
And I giggle and take her picture some more.
Then she gets really mad… now it is at me because I won’t stop taking her picture of her pouting.
Then it is over as quick as it started.
Most of the time they play extremely well together. But they also have moments where Mally does things just to get Max to scream. And Max will do things just to get Mally to chase after him and demand her stuff back.
No comments:
Post a Comment