Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Splish Splash Coloring Eggs

IMG_4796

We colored eggs.  Yes, in their pajamas. 

IMG_4797

Mallory liked coloring on them and dipping them to reveal the picture.

IMG_4798

I only had brown eggs and I wasn’t sure how it was going to work.  I liked them so much better!! 

IMG_4799

Both kids snuck two color dies into one cup.  So we have autumn colored eggs instead of the pastel Easter eggs.  But I really liked them!

Mallory had the king and princess watching over the process.

IMG_4801

Max is like his father…

IMG_4803

He has to taste everything!

IMG_4805

I asked them to show me their eggs…

IMG_4807

Mallory gave hers a little snuggle and Max put his up to his ear!

Oh and just so you know – you can totally color raw eggs.  I ran out of hardboiled eggs, and the kids still wanted to color more.  So I got out the raw eggs – and we carefully did them without any troubles.  And I have used those eggs too – without any troubles!

No comments: