Maxwell David.
Weighing in at 30 pounds.
75th percentile for weight. 50th percentile for height.
Nicknames: Max. Maxaroni. Maxaroo. Shorty. Buddy.
Favorite Food: waffles, chicken, juice, Ranch.
He loves to dip everything he eats. Preferably in Ranch. He has dipped individual corn kernels in ranch. He has dipped fruit in ranch. He has dipped cheese in ranch. He likes to dip! I took them for free ice cream cones (that they earned at the library) and he was dipping french fries in his ice cream. Which is amazingly good!! Something about that salty sweet!! Oh! Then this weekend I was frosting cupcakes (for his party) and I gave each kid a tiny bowl of frosting and a cupcake that they could frost and eat. I had one piece of bacon left over from breakfast- Max spotted it and wanted to eat it. He started dipping the bacon into the frosting and eating it!!
Favorite Show: Mickey Mouse
Favorite Toy: Monster Trucks & Tractors.
He loves his shoes. He loves them so much he sometimes has to sleep with them on. All. Night. Long. (There are just some days where I don’t want to do the shoe battle so I just let him sleep in them.) If he hasn’t slept in them he will find them and bring them to me first thing in the morning for me to put them on him.
There are some things he is very certain he can do them himself. Other times he is very certain he can not do them himself and he wants me to do it. Usually things he doesn’t want to do like… pick up toys, walk down the stairs, throw his clothes in the laundry.
He talks. A lot. Someone asked me if everyone knows what he is saying. I laughed and said nope. The other day we went to the library and we had lots of snow and when I parked my truck was hanging out in the street and I didn’t like that so I drove up onto the snowbank. When I got out I had really drove up on the bank that it jacked the truck up way into the air and when I got the kids out Max looked at the truck and said “Monster truck.” So he runs into the library and runs right up to the librarian (who we have gotten to know very well) and says “Momma’s truck a monster truck”. The librarian looks at him says “You have mud on your shoes?” Um… nope not everyone understands what he is saying. Sometimes I don’t know what he is saying so I ask Mallory. Sometimes she knows. Sometimes she doesn’t.
He is not shy. He runs right up to people and starts talking away and answering their questions.
He seems to be still very needy sometimes. Not always. But sometimes. And when it is that sometimes, I do mean very needy. : )
When with a group of kids – he likes to play by himself. However, he plays amazingly well with Mallory. Most of the time. : ) They are siblings and they do fight!
He is totally goofy sometimes that it will send us all into fits of giggles. He has a slight potential to be the class clown.
He is very into his motorized vehicles. Loves the RZR and going for rides. The lawnmower. He climbs on it and just sits on it. At my parents today they had the little dirt bike out and Jesse and Max were driving around the driveway as soon as they laid eyes on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment