This past weekend I had a full fun weekend planned. Friday night we were going to dinner with the Frey side. The kids and I were going to spend the night at my parents. Max had his 2-year pictures scheduled for Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon my sister and I had a hotel booked to let the kids swim and have a big ‘ol slumber party.
Thursday late afternoon Jesse and the kids went to the hardware store to pick me up some paint (I was working) and Max tripped over Jesse’s foot (at the hardware store) and fell face first into the floor. Splitting his top lip in two places. I wasn’t there, but I heard… blood everywhere!! When they came home they had to come out to my office and show me. It was pretty bad, but not stiches worthy.
Then it hit me!! Max has pictures on Saturday! That boy! For his 1-year pictures he has a cut on his forehead!!! And now for his 2-year pictures he is going to have a fat lip!!
Friday morning Mallory and I both wake up with a big fat head cold. An exhausting-want-to-do-nothing-wear-pajamas-all-day head cold! Or at least that is what my head cold felt like. Max would not remove the nuk from his mouth and was a bit fussy and needed lots of snuggles.
This isn’t going to be the fun weekend I had planned – so I text my sister and we cancel! I cancel it all! No pictures. No hotel.
We did go to supper with the Freys and the kids enjoyed that. There was a live band – and Mally got to dance for a bit.
Now… to put Maxwell in a bubble until Sunday when his pictures are rescheduled for.
1 comment:
Great weblog here! Also your website lots up very fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your
host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as
yours lol
Feel free to visit my page ... diet plans
Post a Comment