Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Spike or No Spike

When I am in public with Max we get all kinds of strangers that will stop me to comment on his hair.  I have big burley Harley guys that stop me and say… what did you do to his hair?  Is that natural?  And I responded with – Yes!  This is natural!  There is nothing in it!  I do not spike it!  Big Burley Harley Guy thought Max’s hair was totally awesome!  : ) 

Then the other day he was sitting in his high chair with the sun shining in and this is what I saw…

4-3C7E86B3-87331486-800

Oh boy Max!  That is some wild hair!

One day we were eating in a restaurant after church and a guy and his son walked in and he picked his son up to see Max sitting in his high chair on top of the table, and said “This is what your hair looked like as a baby!  Exactly like that!”  And I said, at what point did it lay down?  He laughed and said, It doesn’t!  We just shave his head now. 

And here is what he looks like fresh from the tub.  His hair hasn’t spiked up yet.  It will.  And it happens very quickly.  Soon as his hair gets dry – bing. bing.  bing.  You can practically hear it popping back up.

IMAG0128

He was wiggly and making blurry pictures… but I attempted.

IMAG0129

So Buddy Max may have a future in lots of gel to keep his hair down… or in an electric razor to keep his head shaved.  Or… he just might like spikey hair!

5 comments:

Tabby said...

He looks like a different little guy when his hair is laying down! I love his hair....he's cute with it :)

Connie said...

I think he takes after Uncle Adam..... they didn't call him q-tip for nothing

Shawna said...

This is exactly what Jake's hair is like. The only time it layed down was when it was long. I think it's cute, but you better invest in a clippers :)

Natalie said...

LOVE his hair! That is so cute and funny! And he looks totally different when it's wet. Can't wait to see him in person!

Katie said...

I have to agree with everyone, who is that kid in pic 1 and 2? I just can't help but crack up every time I see the first one, its like he's got a halo on or something!