Saturday, November 05, 2011

Bowling

Awhile back I had some family here from out of town and we all met up at the bowling alley.  The plan wasn’t to bowl… but it was my plan.  : )  I thought Mally might think it was pretty fun… and she did for about 6 frames and then she was done.

My cousins Kiana & Beau with Mally. 

IMAG0114

Look!  They even had little bowling shoes for her to wear!

IMAG0115

Mally caught on real quick!  She lugged her bowling ball all on her own.  She is extremely independent.  I am not even sure extremely is the right word.  : ) 

IMAG0116

Using the “precise bowling tool” as Beau liked to call it. 

IMAG0117

He was joking on the “precise” part.

IMAG0118

Here is a video of her in action.  I believe you even hear her say “No, I do it.”

No comments: