Mally has never been a climber. She never attempted (that I can remember – and I do have a horrible memory) to climb out of her crib when she was little. We took her out of the crib because Max was coming and he needed the crib.
Well…
She now climbs IN the crib. If she hears Max waking up from a nap she is off and running and yelling “Max is awake! Max is awake!” She flies threw the door and when she sees him she is yelling “Good Morning Buddy!” And 1… 2… 3… she is in his crib.
Sometimes he thinks it is really fun. Other times not so much.
She will play his music for him… and that is always a great thing.
She is very wiggly. More like extremely wiggly. She is not fun to sleep with. Every once in awhile she gets up WAY too early and I pull her into bed with me and she wiggles and wiggles and wiggles… I am better off just getting up, but I don’t. : )
She hasn’t figured out how to climb out yet. We keep telling her and showing her how to get out the same way she got in. So once she is in there we hear… Momma/Daddy come get me out!!
Now I just hope she doesn’t climb in his crib in the middle of the night during her sleep walking episodes.
2 comments:
That is so cute that Mally climbs in there with Max! Just hope she doesn't teach him how to get in and out (when she figures it out!)!!! I just can't wait for you guys to come and stay with us!
Oh how cute is that?! I love seeing their friendship blossom as he gets older. Now Mallory can havea partner in crime:)
Post a Comment