Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Time

Believe it or not, I haven’t had a family picture taken since we were at the hospital when Maxwell was born.  I know… that was FOUR months ago!  I know… my Mom’s a photographer!  I know!  I’m a slacker!  Mally has yet to have two year pictures and the only pictures of Max are of when he was a week old!  Ahhh!  I will get them in for pictures soon!  I will!

In the meantime, I had Steph take some quick pictures of us.

IMG_0615

I really did not want Max in this sling for the picture, however Max was being extremely fussy and he was so content and everyone gasped when I said I was going to take him out.  NO!  He is being good, don’t disturb him.  LOL.  So I didn’t! 

IMG_0616

One of Jesse’s coworkers got us this really neat picture frame when we had Max.  And on the frame Maggie is included… so we needed to have a picture with Maggie too.

IMG_0622_edit01

Here is a closer look!  Love it!  It will look so great in our frame!

IMG_0622_edit02

1 comment:

Aray said...

What a sweet family!