Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pit Stop!

By Thursday I was getting a little stir crazy.  We arrived at the cabin on Saturday and I hadn’t left it yet.  I needed out.  So we packed the kids up and headed into the nearest town and went garage saling. 

I got a pair of dress pants, a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a shirt for $1.60!  And they were all name brand, basically new clothes!  I was jazzed!  I got Mally 5 books for $1.25!  

During our little garage saling adventure we found this spot along the way where we could get out and walk in the sand and see Lake Superior.  Mally took off right away.

IMG_0624

She giggled and yelled about who knows what the whole time.

IMG_0625

Jesse rocked his aviator sunglasses.

IMG_0627

I haven’t come over to the aviator sunglasses side yet.  I don’t like them. 

IMG_0628

Max and I at Lake Superior.  It was so so so so windy and he wasn’t a fan.

IMG_0629

Mally ran so far ahead of us while Jesse took a picture of Max and I.

IMG_0631

On the way back to the truck, Mally decided that she was going to crawl back.

IMG_0632

Seriously.  Crawl.

IMG_0634

She is so strange sometimes.  We can’t help but laugh at her.

IMG_0635

She eventually got tired of crawling and then Jesse had to carry her.  : )

IMG_0637

No comments: