The Jet Skis went out the first night we were here. Jerry and Steph took one…
… and Mally and Jesse took one.
I stayed behind with Max and tried to get him to take a nap.
I was successful in getting Max to sleep (in my arms) and that is why I don’t have any pictures of them coming back. Jerry came back all by himself! Where’s Steph? Then Jesse comes and he has Steph on with him. Jesse, Mally and Steph come up to the shore and Steph hops down off into the water. Jesse tells her he is going to hand her Mally to carry into shore. She says, Okay… then starts saying how she is stuck. Jesse must not of heard her and he hands her Mally anyways. Now Steph has Mally and is in knee deep water and can’t move. Her sandals have sunken into the muddy bottom and she can’t get her feet to pick them up and move them. She is giggling and screaming about how she is stuck and slowly starts falling… falling… into the water! She falls in! I can’t really remember what happened with Mally… I think maybe Jesse got her before Steph fell in. Steph giggled and laughed the whole time!
One of the days I got both kids to take a nap at the same time, which never happens. So Steph told us to go take a Jet Ski ride, since I hadn’t been out yet. I’m not much of a water person so I requested a Mallory ride. : ) So we slowly rode around the lake and then when I felt somewhat safe I said we could go faster now.
Then we found this little path that took you into another lake… so we took it. We rode around on that lake and looked at all the huge houses/cabins. Pretty soon I notice Jesse kind of looking around and I said, your lost – you don’t know how to get us back to the other lake? He says, yup. Oh boy.
We circled the lake a few times and nothing. I’m starting to think – how long will it take before Jerry comes looking for us? Jesse tells me that we have lots of gas in the tank. Oh thanks hun!
Finally we find our little path again and we are home free! Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment