Friday, March 04, 2016

Week 8

Confession Time!  I only had three pictures this week on my real camera!  And they were of Mallory.  Then I had to dig real deep for pictures on my phone of the rest of the kids!

Mallory!
She is devouring books!  This is one of the many that she finished.  
She finishes about 2 chapter books a week!!  


Melanie!
We had a beautiful week and we went for our first walk of the season and then came back and Melanie attempted to ride the trike.  Legs just aren't long enough yet.  So close.


Maxwell!
I started a mommy swap day with another homeschool mom who just happens to live 3 houses down the street!  So I had her kids this week for 4 hours.  Max couldn't wait to show them the hunting game on the wii.  So they all hunted and as you can tell the suspense was real!!


No comments: