Friday, March 04, 2016

Week 9

Another week where I only got out the camera one day and this time I got the two little kids and not Mallory.

Melanie!
She does not play real well... unless I set the stage for her then she will.  I brought out the bin of little people and her castle and she played and was giggling hard!  In her own little world!  


Melanie's vocabulary this week has taken off!  She talks none stop and says so many words and understands so much!  We were leaving one day to take Mallory to choir lessons and Max was not coming with and Melanie says, "Where's Ma?"  I told her that Max was staying with Daddy his belly hurt.  And she says, "Daddy.  Belly.  Ma.  Owie."
**She calls me "Mum" and Max is "Ma"**

Maxwell!
The kids wanted to have a pajama party on Monday night.  So we got in pajamas and played a board game and ate chocolate.  


Wednesday night when we were leaving AWANAS Max collided with another kid there and as we got out to the van he instantly started complaining of a headache and fell asleep on the way home.  (Max has been complaining of headaches for about 6 months - and I think I narrowed it down to exhaustion and over worked/stimulated.  If I get him to nap he doesn't get headaches.)  Well Thursday morning he woke up puking and still had his headache.  He was sick for half the day and couldn't eat.  I had him take a nap.  He woke up completely better.  He ate supper like a champ and has been back to normal again.  I sure hope this kid isn't going to battle headaches/migraines.  Seems so wrong for my little 4 year old to battle headaches.  We don't get a lot of headaches around here so it isn't something he hears us say.  Headaches do however, run in the Frey side... and his doctor said they can be hereditary.  So bummed.  But if I can keep rested he does great... just now to convince him to rest is the challenging part!


Mallory!
Brushing her teeth with Melanie.


No comments: