Friday, March 18, 2016

Week 11

All Three.
The only posed part of this picture is Mallory's pretending to take a giant bite.
Otherwise they all sat here together to eat apples.
Right now they are all at a stage of eating.  Eating non-stop.


This particular morning I was feeling very over whelmed.  Which lead me to just take pictures of what was overwhelming me.  

Melanie
She wants to be held.  A lot. She follows me around like this.  She was fresh from
the tub and so I put her in her underpants since we had a day at home and I thought
I would watch her and stay on top of it.  Well I got distracted and found myself 
doing laundry downstairs and when I came up she was sitting on my bed
trying to hack into the kindle to watch Doc McStuffin.  
Too late.  She peed.  On my bed.


Maxwell
Then I looked into Melanie's room where the big kids were playing and it looked like this.  Blood pressure is rising at a rapid rate.  Why?  Why do they have to destroy every room in my house?  Not only destroy but rearrange things.  Garbage on top of the dresser?  Eh!  


Mallory.
She is my creative child.  I am constantly chasing around art projects and (deep breath) throwing them away!!!  I would drown in paper if I kept everything. Right now she is saving her money to buy a pack of printer paper.  So she can have paper whenever she wants.  I am scared if she is successful in this because... the paper... every where!!  The other day (no lie) she was in the recycle bin digging out cardboard and cutting them up and doing Lawrd  knows what with it!!  I love a creative soul... don't get me wrong.  It is just the constant trail of creativity I find that leads me to another creative trail that leads me to another creative trail...  

This pile was just done in one afternoon.  I gathered it all into a pile, though, to get a picture.  Then scooped it right into the garbage careful to turn it all upside down so she doesn't see any of it peeking out when she looks in the garbage for cardboard.

So I have been taking lots of cleansing breaths and trying not to freak out over small things
. . For example: checking out Christmas books in March and then having to read them 7 times!!  Nooo!!!  Make it stop!!  

No comments: