Friday, March 18, 2016

Week 10

Maxwell
We had beautiful weather this week.  We were getting so much sap we had to empty bags half way threw the day.  Max really liked helping me with this!


Melanie
After we collected all the sap we went out for our first bike ride of the season.
Maxwell was determined he heard the neighbors calling him up to play so we
stopped for a quick visit.  Melanie instantly spotted the baby doll and was carrying it
around.  I still had my camera with me and couldn't resist a picture of muddy spring
knees, windy pony tail, and a baby doll in her arms!


Mallory
I sent the kids out side after lunch one day to get wiggles out before school.
When I walked by the window there was Mallory in a tree.
They have been trying to climb this tree for awhile and it looks like this may be the year for
successful tree climbing.


No comments: