Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 7

Maxwell!
Last year I found a kids yoga you tube channel.  This gal tells a story while doing yoga moves.  My kids love it!  I kind of forgot all about it this year, but they didn't.  So they asked to do them this week.  Kids are so tough.  They do an hour of these yoga videos!!   And bonus!  There is a Frozen one now!!  


Mallory!
She got an American Girl doll when she was 4 (from her Grandma).  Because she got it so young it became a doll that was thrown in a toy box and left on the floor and under a pile of blankets.  The doll has had a rough life, but I guess she is loved!!  Mallory loves to wear matching clothes with her doll and loves to style her doll's hair.  I got her the hair style kit for Christmas this year and she loves looking in the book and attempting the different styles.  
It is a look alike doll and Mallory named her Freckles back when she got her.


Melanie!
She was horribly sick this week!  Fevers.  Coughing.  Not eating or drinking.  Not sleeping.  From Saturday night to about Thursday afternoon!  She did so much of this!!  It was super rough!  I forgot how awful it is when toddlers are sick!  She is all healthy again now!!


No comments: