I know! When did Maxwell turn into a little boy? I think he did it over night! : ) He seems to have just grown up lately! He is talking up a storm! He has even gone on the potty I think 4 times now since last week!! Before we know it he will be riding dirt bikes around the yard!
Little Miss! She is also growing rapidly too! She no longer likes taking her picture either.
Max and I needed to play the piano for Mallory while she danced and sang.
Then Max and I turned it to DJ Mode and she kicked us off and we had to sing and she got to play the piano. She is very fussy about her music.
Maxwell listening to his big sister and singing on the [jump rope] microphone.
Every day at our house there is music playing! Either Mallory is playing on the piano or she has the karaoke machine playing or she is requesting music on the TV (Pandora Radio). Almost every morning the karaoke machine is going before 9am! And almost every night after supper she plays the karaoke machine while we are cleaning up the kitchen. Music! Music! Music!
No comments:
Post a Comment