Our last full day out in Oregon we went to Ashland, Oregon. It was such a cute city! I didn’t take a lot of pictures, but here are a few I took. The leaves were just starting to change out here. The below pictures is from an awesome park we went to.
Taking pictures of the big girls.
I didn’t take many more pictures of the girls – because I’ll be honest, I had a hard time looking at them with their newly styled hair! And when I would take pictures of Lily – Katie would tell me… that’s good Lynn. : ) Katie put bows on Lily and I tried to do a comb-over-esk ponytail on Mally! We weren’t fooling anyone!
Another view on our drive to get cupcakes!
All these little cupcakes shop are just too fun! I read all about them on other blogs – and Katie took me to my first one!
An entire glass case of cupcakes! How do you choose?!
Mallory knew right away which one she wanted!! Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! She isn’t me at all.
I spiced it up though and went with a pink champagne one!
We came home and ate lunch. Yes you eat dessert first when you visit Katie! The girls took naps and we watched crazy dance moms! So much more fun to watch these insane afternoon shows with a friend! My word these people are a whole new breed of moms!
Mally was in love with Duke, the cat! We were sleeping in Duke’s bed – and he finally snuck in there and got his bed back during Mallory’s nap!
I’m allergic to cats – so I was trying to keep him out – but he would sneak in there so fast! He doesn’t like to have to share his room with a non-cat lover. Mallory loved that she got to sleep with Duke and she made me shut the door so he wouldn’t leave and would stay with her the whole nap! Mallory is my animal lover! Honestly, Duke is hard to not love. He is the only cat I like… and I’m SO NOT A CAT PERSON! : )
We had an awesome trip and successful flights home. We got in late Wednesday night and I could not wait to get my hands on my Max! Well, he totally shamed me for being gone so long! I would reach back and grab his foot and try to talk to him and he would pull his foot away and look away from me!
Then when we got home and got in the house and Jesse put him down – he saw Mallory and went “MAAAYEEE!” and ran up to her and hugged her! It was so sweet! Then when I requested my hugs – he ran the other way! That was not so sweet! He literally wouldn’t have anything to do for me a day and half!! Little stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment