Mallory loves to have campfires at night. We only do it on the weekends, but she will ask to have them during the week and beg to have them during the week. So when the weekend finally arrives, which feels like a lifetime for her, she is so excited.
You know that book, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, Mallory is so that mouse!! If you give Mallory a campfire, she is going to ask for her camping chair. If you give Mallory her camping chair she is going to ask for a drink for her drink holder in her camping chair. If you give Mallory a drink she is going to ask for a snack. If you give Mallory a snack she is going to ask for her blanket. If you give Mallory her blanket she is going to ask sit on your lap. If Mallory sits on your lap she is going to ask to go to bed.
Max driving his monster truck all over everything.
He even drives his monster truck on Maggie! Monster trucks can drive on anything you know!
The mini-bike made an appearance!
I couldn’t find Mallory and here I found her!
Sitting oh-so-sweetly on the bench waiting for her turn!
Gave me a quick smile!
Now look at the look on Maxwell! Is he proud or what?!!
Now look what happens when it is Mallory’s turn…
He has a real hard time sharing the mini-bike with Mallory.
He watches them leave and cries.
And wants nothing to do with me while it is Mallory’s turn.
Then he stands on the patio and watches and waits and waits for his turn and totally ignores me!
I didn’t take any pictures of Mallory’s turn – but I took a video, but I’m too lazy to upload it.
Then it was Max’s turn again.
Wheelie time!
Hey Max – do you want to do a burn out?
Am I not the coolest Dad ever?
A little more smoke.
Meanwhile – Mallory is hiding behind me with her hands over her ears.
Checking out the burn marks!
After all that play Miss Mallory was sure to notify Jesse that fire was going out and it needed more wood. So they restocked the fire.
Ah! Something about a summer night – ending it with a family campfire.
Rest! Relax! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment