Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stickers!

I have a new addiction!  I am addicted to the sticker books and color books and workbooks at Walmart!  The sticker books and color book are only $1!!  I buy them by the handfuls!  They only have like four different ones – but the kids eat these sticker books up!  Plus, they are learning colors – shapes – counting – animals without knowing it!

I have a secret stash of them for rainy days or days where I just don’t know how to entertain them.  : )  A couple weeks ago Jesse was gone for a few nights and I was working until 5pm.  Gave me a whole new appreciate to single moms who work!  Wow! 

I got out my secret stash of sticker books for Mallory – and then had to find my left over stickers from potty training Mallory for Max to play too.  I didn’t realize he would be so into stickers too! 

Apparently Mallory lost her shirt that night… I have no idea why she isn’t dressed.  She may not always have pants on, but she almost always has a shirt on.  So there aren’t a lot of pictures of her doing this project because I don’t like them pictures on here.

IMG_3244

Max putting his girly stickers in his book. 

IMG_3246

The concentration it takes to work with stickers!

IMG_3248

Pointing to his sticker.

IMG_3250

So proud he is!

IMG_3251

Mallory working on her book.  She actually had to put her stickers in specific spots and follow directions. 

IMG_3254

I found some boy stickers last night in the clearance isle at Walmart for 75 cents – so his next sticker adventure can be a bit more manly.  : )

IMG_3256

No comments: