Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Boy Stuff

IMAG0241

Grandpa Dave’s yard is like the perfect place for any little boy.  Dirt.  Trucks.  Semis.  Tractors.  More Dirt.  More Trucks.  Cows. 

One afternoon we had to make an unplanned trip back to Jesse’s parents house and for some reason they got the tractor out.  I don’t really remember why we were looking at the tractor, but we were.  So Jesse took it out and took Max for a little ride.

IMAG0242

This picture below is my favorite!!  Ah my boys!  When Max is riding on big tough things like this – he can not smile!  He has to be serious!  I try to make him smile and he won’t.  Cracks me up!  Sometimes I can get a smirk, but it is quick to go away and back to serious!

IMAG0243

I don’t know if I mentioned it or not but Mr. Max is 110% pure boy!  He eats, sleeps and breaths boy!!

IMAG0244

This is Brownie.  Mallory named him.

IMAG0246

We never named the other cow.  But we have to say hi to Brownie and the cow when we come.  And if the kids are lucky they can help Grandpa Dave feed Brownie. 

IMAG0247

Mallory didn’t want a ride on the tractor.  She was too busy doing alphabet stickers with Grandma Mary.

No comments: