Monday, October 01, 2012

Fall is in the air!

IMG_3316

All of us went to pick out our fall decorations one night awhile back.  The kids wanted to pick out tiny pumpkins – they each had to have one.

IMG_3318

Some how Max snuck out of snack time without getting his face washed!  I apologize for his dirty face in these pictures.

IMG_3319

Max threw his pumpkin into the plant and Mallory is looking for it while Max is trying to pretend like he didn’t do it.

IMG_3320IMG_3321

The kids also got their own small piece of Indian corn.

IMG_3322

I wanted Max to hold it out and show me.  However he thought I meant throw it at me!  Because he kept launching his corn at me!

IMG_3323

Mallory pretending to eat it… or at least I think she is pretending.

IMG_3325

Max trying to cry because he got in trouble for launching his corn cob at me.

IMG_3327

Went and dug his pumpkin out of the plant!

IMG_3329

Ah!  This is totally the picture I was trying to get!  Thank you sweet Mallory!!

IMG_3331

Daddy coming to check on us before he heads to his next job. 

IMG_3333

There is just something about fall!

IMG_3335_edit01

No comments: