Monday, September 03, 2012

Beach Day #2

We went back to the beach this time with our swim suits!  It wasn’t as warm as the first day we were there – but it was still nice.  Mally got to swim – which she loves lately!  She loves being able to float in her life jacket and let the current take her down the river.

SAM_0115

Maxwell wasn’t a big fan of being in the water.  I had to hold him and I would dip him in every once in a while and he would try to climb back up me and get in his spot… on my hip.  : )

The sand never got old either for them! 

SAM_0114SAM_0113

Max squats and plays like this a lot.

SAM_0112SAM_0111

He is also never far from me. 

SAM_0110

He had to sit on my towel right next to me and play in the sand.

SAM_0109

A video of the kids playing in the sand and the water.  I must have had my finger over the mic because you can’t hear them talking, but still a good memory to have.

No comments: