When I was uploading Max’s pictures (last post) I found a whole slew of pictures I forgot about. One batch being these.
Three of our neighbors have grandchildren Mallory’s age. Two of them have their grandchildren all the time. Which was a perk on this Saturday afternoon. Mally went outside with Jesse – Max was taking a nap - I had a long hot private shower scheduled with hopes of maybe styling my hair too and make-up if I could be so lucky. : )
The girls spotted each other and pretty soon Little K is asking her Grandma if she can come play. And the two of them are instantly little BBFs. Well pretty soon… one has to go potty and when one has to go the other does too. Into the house they come. Well Little K spotted the toy kitchen while she was waiting for Mallory and they wanted to stay in the house and play.
They were so cute I couldn’t resist taking pictures of them. Here Little K is dressed all girly.
And then there is this girl! Who will not wear skirts or dresses or frilly shirts. She also doesn’t want anything in her hair. Every morning when I bring out the basket of hair pretties she tells me “Just a clip. Not a pony tail.” One morning she said “Just a clip in the moonlight” in a sing song voice to the tune of Lady A’s “Just a kiss in the moonlight”.
Little K even stayed for lunch!! Her Grandma called and said… you can send her home anytime. Nope. I’m getting tons done! She is staying! However, Little K has an older brother who was a bit jealous of their new found friendship.
No comments:
Post a Comment