Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Doctor Frey

IMG_1147Doctor Mallory Frey that is!  This girl is all about playing doctor.  Sometimes I have to be her patient.  Sometimes I have to be her nurse.  Sometimes I have to be the doctor.  Sometimes I just don’t want to play doctor, but I do.

IMG_1149Today was a very huge special day.  Katherine brought her doctor bag for Mallory!!  When Mally spotted it, she came running and yelling “MOM LOOK!”  Katherine has brought the doctor bag before, but this time she said Mallory could have it.  She doesn’t play with it anymore.  So special of Miss Katherine!

IMG_1151

Before the doctor bag we pretended a lot.  For awhile we were using one of those mini-hand held fans (that was broken) as the stethoscope. 

IMG_1152

Oh and we always had to use a pretend cell phone as our phone to call our patients (Daisy, Minney, Mickey & Goofey) to make sure they were coming to their appointment.  Then we had to type on the pretend computer. 

IMG_1153

We had balloons floating around here for awhile [until Jesse wanted to teach Mally what happens with balloons when you let them go outside… well she was all for it and real excited… they went outside… Jesse let his go and then Mally let hers go and they watched them float higher and higher… well she was not impressed when they were not coming back.] and if our patients were good they would get a balloon tied to their wrist to take with them.

IMG_1156

(She is fresh from the tub – that is why she has wet hair.)

IMG_1158

Here is a video of Doctor Mally in action.

Warning though – don’t let her take your temperature.  She was attempting to take the dogs temperature tonight!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love her!