Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Me too!

The other night Jesse got out the mini-bike again.  Mallory loves to ride this bike.  Turns out Max loves it too.  I was holding him in the backyard as Jesse and Mallory are doing their laps around the house and every time they would come past Max and I… Max would stretch out his arms towards Jesse and grunt.  He wanted his turn.  I was dying laughing.  I couldn’t believe he wanted to go so badly.

Well he got his turn.  The look on his face is priceless.  He is so proud!

IMG_1073

The did their laps and every time I would die in a fit of laughter.  Max loved it!  He came by me with eyes just glowing.  He was loving every minute of this! 

IMG_1077

Then there was this baby girl.  [She asks Jesse and I to call her “baby girl”.  She is also in a stage where she likes to role play… where I have to be daddy and she will be momma.  One day it worked to my advantage – Max was taking a nap and I was daddy and she was momma and she told me that it was time for daddy to go to sleep.  So she tucked me into bed (the couch) and read me a story (which I secretly recorded and will upload soon) and insisted that I close my eyes because it was bed time.  Well the next thing I know Max is awake in his crib crying!  I fell asleep for real and she was playing around on the floor and forgot all about daddy sleeping!] 

This look on her face is priceless too!  She loves it!!

IMG_1085

This is one fun daddy! 

IMG_1086

Max waiting for his turn.

IMG_1087

Leaning towards Jesse and the bike to make sure that Jesse knows he wants a ride.

IMG_1092

Daddy’s little buddy!

IMG_1101

I’m afraid there is going to be little dirt bikes in our very near future.  These kids love this!  There is also a momma with gray hair in our very near future.  ; )

No comments: