Mally and I colored eggs on Friday while Max was taking his morning nap. It brought thoughts back of last Easter when Mally and I did this and I was pregnant with Max not knowing that he was going to be born the day before Easter and having Easter in the hospital. (The hospital served an Easter meal for all of us.)
She liked dropping them in and then checking on them to see how they were doing.
When I went to assist her in getting an egg out I noticed something floating in one of our cups…
Her bandage!! I didn’t realize what was going to happen next when I giggled and pointed…
She does not like bumps and scrapes. She scraped up her finger this week on a bike and constantly needs a bandage on it.
“Hold me.”
The face she makes when she is dropping the eggs into the water – funny!
She did this every time. Waiting for a big splash.
We were all dressed up and looking so nice this morning that we stopped quick and took two pictures.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment