Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Life of a Boy

Guess who has pictures tomorrow?  Yeah, this little boy!!

IMG_1061

He had a crash today while I was at work.  He was busy exploring and probably attempting to climb on something that wasn’t climbable.  I saw this huge bandage on his head and got a little scared.  But it looks worse then it is.

I had to go to the bank today and I took Max in with me (Mally was sleeping) and my banker looks at Max and says… he has pictures soon doesn’t he?  *GASP*  Your right!!  I completely forgot about Max’s pictures he has tomorrow until the banker said it!  He says, my kids always did that too – bumped, bruised, scrapes, scratches the day before pictures.  They are teenagers now, and they still do it.  : ) 

IMG_1059

Mally is very much in the “Max Stage” I am going to call it.  She acts like Max.  She grunts and squawks like Max.  She crawls around like Max.  She eats with her fingers.  Needs a drink when he does.

IMG_1064

I know it has to be just a stage for her.  Because she has gone threw many stages and they last about 2 weeks.  So I’m hoping this one goes away real quick!  : )  She went threw a “what stage” where she said “what” after everything I said to her.  And I thought that was frustrating.  The Max Stage might beat the What Stage. 

IMG_1067

But they are so dang cute you can’t stay frustrated for long!

IMG_1071

1 comment:

Connie said...

Nice girly bandage Maxwell.... must be all those girls in the house. MIss Carolyn and her girls must have picked it out. That's okay you are all boy, inside and out.