Sunday, December 04, 2011

More Maxwell David

Last night I got sucked into reading my blog from when Mally was a baby.  I found myself in fits of giggles and on the verge of tears that she is growing up so fast.  I posted so many pictures and stories and was feeling like Max was behind.

So here are some more pictures I took of him during his 7-month pictures.

I read this blog where the mom is always taking pictures of her with her kids and I love it.  So I wanted one last picture of the three of us, and Mad Max came out.  So I got this one…

IMG_1091

And this one…

IMG_1092

Then I nursed him and gave him a few puffs and he was lots better, so I got the camera back out.

IMG_1100

Another blanket baby!  Mallory still has to have her blanket and we still have to bring her blanket everywhere… which I don’t mind at all.  Mallory can only have her one blanket.  Where it doesn’t matter for Max – I have three different ones and he doesn’t care, just needs to be soft and snuggly.

IMG_1101

Side view of his spikey hair.  My aunt tells me that her son had hair like this except he had black hair.  She said she would put baby oil on it to keep it down because it wasn’t the “style” to have it spike.  : ) 

IMG_1102

When I read Mallory’s 7 month overview it said she was weighing 17 pounds.  Max is 20 pounds at 7 months.

IMG_1105

Mallory wanted to take pictures by herself with my DSLR camera.  She can hardly hold it!

IMG_1107

This is the picture she took.  : ) 

IMG_1090

Then I tried to get some pictures of my little man and I.  Eyeballing my earrings…

IMG_1108

Got him!

IMG_1110

So funny that we both have our mouth open because I couldn’t see him… I just kept snapping and yappering to try to get him to look up.

IMG_1111

There.  Now I feel better that I got a few more Baby Max pictures up here. 

IMG_1114

Oh and Mally had to go to bed tonight with her tu-tu on!  I think I need to sneak in there and see if I can get some pictures of that!

No comments: