Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mini Me

Mally is very much a copy cat lately.  She will repeat everything I say.  She will repeat everything I do.  I’m standing in the mirror blow drying my hair – she is standing in the mirror in front of me with her imaginary blow dryer and comb copying everything I am doing.  If I am talking to Jesse, she is right beside me saying the exact same thing.

She does this to poor Katherine all day long.  Most days Katherine doesn’t pay much attention to it.  But one day it was driving her crazy so she hid from Mally which turned into a game of hide and seek.  : ) 

IMG_1146

If I am nursing Max… she gets her Mickey Mouse chair, her Baby Maxwell and sits right beside me with her baby. 

IMG_1147

She had to wear my nursing cover-up the other day when she fed her Baby Maxwell. 

IMG_1148

Her baby’s name use to be Sweetie Pie – but it has recently changed to Maxwell.  And I rarely call Max, Maxwell.

IMG_1150

Believe it or not her Baby Maxwell cries a lot!  Just like my Max.  : )  She is always telling me that her baby is crying and then she makes me comfort her baby!  She will say something like, my baby is crying here hold him.  : )

IMG_1151

My [real] Baby Max was sitting on the floor playing while I was taking Mally’s picture but when I went to look back at him he was like this.

IMG_1152

He fell over.  Which is why I still have to put the pillow behind him.

IMG_1153

He is such a momma’s boy right now!  If I walk out of his sight he starts humming and fussing.  He would like to be permanently attached to my hip.

IMG_1154

I think he will need his first haircut before Mally even has her first haircut.  Maybe they will go together. 

IMG_1159

1 comment:

Connie said...

Mini-Me looks just like you looking down her nursing coverup. She is so cute and Maxwell I could just snuggle him up. It's only been a day and I miss them like crazy already.