Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Morning

IMG_1183

I wanted a picture of them in their Christmas jammies before they opened presents.  Max was being the pesty little brother and kept going after Mallory’s hair.

IMG_1184

Not sure what the pouty lip is about.

IMG_1185

More hair pulling.

IMG_1186

Good enough.  Lets open presents.

IMG_1188

One of the traditions when I was growing up was we got new toothbrushes… so I passed it.

IMG_1194

We noticed Max’s first tooth on Christmas morning so his toothbrush arrived just in time!  Except he doesn’t like it at all.  He wrinkles up his face and shivers when I attempt to put the toothbrush in his mouth.

IMG_1195

If you were to ask Mally what she wanted for Christmas she would have told you a piano.  I found this killer deal on a keyboard and scooped it up for her.

IMG_1196

She wanted it out of the box right away.

IMG_1198

She played and played.

IMG_1202

She thinks she needs to sit in a chair to play though.

IMG_0004

Max opened a couple more and then…

IMG_0005

he got mad and cried.

IMG_0006

So we took a pit stop for breakfast.

IMG_0011

Ah.  Much better.

IMG_0014

He does not like to wear hats. 

IMG_0015

Got it off Momma!  Ha!

IMG_0016

Mally got a play set for her babies.  So she was feeding Sweetie Pie… I mean Maxwell… breakfast.  Again, she needed a chair to feed her baby because I sit in a chair when I feed Max in his highchair.

IMG_0025

I got a new camera and was playing.  *big big big grin*  : )

IMG_0027

Still playing… side view of Max’s spikey hair.

IMG_0031

Max playing with his new toy.

IMG_0038

You run a car down the ramp and then the center spins and spins until it shoots the car out the exit ramp.

IMG_0039

He tossed his nuk in and let it spin.

IMG_0047

That is all the pictures I have of Christmas morning.  It was very fun and relaxing little family time.

No comments: