This afternoon when Mally woke up from her nap she was extremely chatty. She talked and talked and played. I left her in there for a long time then all of sudden she started crying. Like a hurt/scared cry. I go in her room to find her standing up in her crib holding onto her puppy and she is holding her other hand in the air like it is hurt.
I’m asking her what is wrong – however she is crying so hard I can’t understand. I look at her hand and I see a booger on her hand. I start laughing hysterically! I tell her Mally that is just a yucky from your nose – momma get a kleenex for you. As soon as I cleaned up her hand she immediately stopped crying and started talking about yucky nose.
Then tonight Jesse was giving her a bath and she spotted some toe-jam in the water and started asking “whats dat?” and pointing. He told her it was dirt and removed it from the water. Then she found another piece and started panicking again “whats dat? whats dat? whats dat?” and pointing. Jesse tells her it is dirt and removes it. A few moments later she is crying. He tries asking her what is wrong but she is crying too hard she can’t talk. He takes her out and she calms down. He asks her why she cried and she said “dirt”. Apparently there was more toe-jam in the water. He told her the dirt won’t get her.
When Jesse was telling me about this I was laughing so hard that I had tears. Mally was standing there while he was telling me and she says “dirt not get you”.
3 comments:
I have tears in my eyes this is so hilarious. Who would've thought a Frey kid would cry over some dirt and a booger:) Poor Poor Mally:)
And that is how you know she is becoming a girly girl!! This cracks me up! Except that I have a son who is like that - ha! :)
I guess we can't call her Mallory Dirt like the Rau kids called Jesse - Jesse Dirt
Post a Comment