I had my little nephew here on Friday and he got to join in on the belly picture fun! : )
For the most part I am feeling good. Yes, there are the body aches but that is all to be expected. In February I went to stay with my friend who was just days shy from having her baby and both of us would sit on the couch at night and when we get up to go to bed the moans and groans and limps and grabbing our backs… we laughed at ourselves. We felt like a couple of Grandmas. We also could sit by each other and watch our bellies bounce around! Oh and we both could indulge in the nightly snacks and have a prego friend to enjoy them with! : )
I am still having crazy bizarre dreams. I’m having the dreams where I am dreaming about our baby boy. One dream I had… I wake up and I’m not pregnant anymore. I gasp! We had the baby!? Jesse tells me yes we had the baby. I was like – it must of went really well because I don’t remember it at all. Then I ask to see my baby boy. He was HUGE! Like… bigger then Mallory… like a full grown toddler! I gasped again! I went to pick him up to hold him and he could wrap his legs around my waist. Then I went to swaddle him with paper toweling but he was too big and didn’t like it.
I’m experiencing contractions and tightening this time around. Nothing that is of concern or too painful – all normal I’m told.
Baby boy is still very wiggly. I don’t know what he has in there with him, but some of his movements are painful and sharp. And then there are times where he moves so slow… I can feel him move slowly across my belly. He is so low too – I feel like I am being kicked in the hips! At my last appointment she told me that was a “sweet little baby head” so he must be pushing off my ribs and jamming his sweet little baby head on my hips. : )
At first I was measuring big – but my last couple of appointments I have been measuring right on. Weight gain has been good too. Maybe too good. I am starting to go to check-ups every two weeks and at one of my weigh-ins I thought I had gained 7 pounds in two weeks. I freaked out and said “Did I just gain 7 pounds in two weeks!!!?” My nurse looked and said, oh no – just 2 pounds. Whew! That was scary! I have already mentioned to Jesse that I might be interested in a personal trainer after this one. : )
When Garrett comes to play at my house he has to ride pink bikes and play with bracelets.
Garrett would ride the bike and Mallory would follow behind him on her horse.
8 weeks left…
No comments:
Post a Comment