Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Picture Download

Hold on this is going to be a wild one.  I am so far behind on my posts and in an effort to get caught up I’m posting everything in one. 

Valentine’s Day (Yup, I’m that far behind).  Jesse came home with two roses – One for his baby girl and one for me.  The flower place even took all the thorns off Mallory’s so she could run around with it.

IMG_9946

A few days later we left for Indiana.  Jesse was doing a trade show for his business and Mallory and I were going to stay with some good friends of ours that live there.

We drove down to Indiana – it is a long drive.  Who was the most awesome traveler?  Mallory!!  I can not tell you how proud I was of this little girl!  She was so good.  Never once did she cry.  Melt down on the way home in the KFC – sure, but not in the truck!  : )

It was so nice in Indiana.  They were having 50 – 60 degree weather while we were there!  It was fantastic!  I took the girls for a walk and let them play at the neighborhood park while Natalie baked cookies for the girls to decorate.  Mally’s first experience (since she can walk now) with a park.  She loved it.  I pretty much had to peel her fingers off the slide steps and carry her home crying.  Can’t wait for her to have more slide fun this summer at the park.

Here are the girls waiting so patiently for their cookies to decorate.

IMG_9948

IMG_9950IMG_9951

We just gave Mallory one cookie with frosting and sprinkles.  She ate the sprinkles and the frosting.

IMG_9953IMG_9954

Every morning the girls would stand here and brush their teeth and take turns letting me do their hair.  Ever since Mally got to stand on this stool and brush her teeth – she has moved her stool into the bathroom and has to brush her teeth on it every morning.

IMG_9958

My friend, Natalie, and I were both pregnant while I was there.  She was days away from having her baby… we were trying to get her to have the baby while I was still there – no luck.  She did have her baby a few days after we left – Baby Boy named Owen Matthew and he is stinkin adorable!

We attempted to get a picture of the four of us.  We were leaving early the next morning and I had just finished putting our things together and was a hot mess.  It was bed time for the girls and Miss Mallory did not want to stand by us – she wanted to sit in the Nintendo chair and talk on the phone.  I wrangled her for a quick shot and this is what we got…

IMG_0660

One of the days we went to visit Jesse at the show.  Here is his booth/display he had set up.

IMG_9961

That’s fake snow that he got off the internet.  It is powder form and you add water and it turns into snow.  The guys had a sign that said something to the effect of “don’t touch the snow”… well leave it to us to walk in it (on accident) and we were only there for a minute or two and we were destroying the booth.  And it wasn’t the girls that walked in it… it was the adults!  : ) 

IMG_9962

Our drive home from Indiana was a stressful one.  There was a mega snow storm going on once we hit Wisconsin.  The roads were awful and we are pulling a trailer (with precious cargo) behind us.  We saw cars in the ditch every mile it felt like.  Cars hitting the back of semis.  It was a mess.  We all made it home in one piece and our very awesome neighbors had plowed our driveway so we were able to pull right in. 

Here is a picture of my future painter.  She loves to paint.  This picture was taken back when she was sick all those days.  I was trying anything and everything to entertain her.

IMG_9965

She doesn’t like to actually paint the paper.  She just likes to dip her brush over and over into the water and into the paints and watching her water change colors.

There.  I feel better being all caught up on my pictures.  I don’t print my pictures – seriously I do not have a single picture printed of Mallory – besides professional ones and I’m terrible at ordering her professional ones too.  I use this blog as my picture organizer and as my form of “printing” pictures.  Dear Internet – please don’t ever crash and destroy my blog.  Thank you.  : ) 

No comments: