Mally has been doing excellent with her new bed. She now stays in it when she wakes up. She just lays in there and sniffs her blanket or reads a book. She doesn’t cry when she wakes up! Yahoo!!!
With her new bed we started a new routine where we read her a bible story in bed. She loves it!
This morning she woke up and I went to get her and she wanted to read another bible story. So we sat in her bed and read the story of Adam & Eve. Eve ate the fruit that God told her not to. We finish the story and I’m getting her dressed and she says, “Eve eat fruit.” I say, “Yes Eve ate the fruit. She wasn’t suppose to eat it.” Mally says, “Eve naughty. Time out.”
I just had to share that cute story and now I must go figure out how to get this dumb dog back inside. The dog wanted to go outside and I said, fine go and let her out in the garage where she can go thru her dog door to the backyard. Now, we are having huge ice, snow, wind storms. I told the dog she wasn’t going to like it out there but she insisted on going. Now, she is barking to be let back in and I can’t get any of the back doors open because they are iced over. I’ve tried sticking my head out the dog door and yelling, whistling, clapping… she apparently can’t hear me. Ugh. Stupid dogs.
And now Mally is telling me there is “mouse hair” and she is looking in her bowl of cereal. Really? Mouse hair in your cereal? Where does she come up with this stuff?
1 comment:
Precious Mally! I loved this story and it totally made my day. The love this girl has for books and now for her bible stories makes my heart melt!
Post a Comment