Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Life with Little Boys

This is kind of an embarrassing story… but then again it is so funny I think I need to remember it forever… so here goes nothing…

It is naptime.  I’m in the bathroom taking Max potty before I lay him down.  I’m putting his pants back on and he lifts up his shirt and says “I don’t have that rectangle on my belly.”

Me:  Rectangle?  What Rectangle?

Max:  You know that little rectangle thing.  I don’t have one.

Me: Yes you do.  You have a belly button.  See.  It is right here.  It is a circle.

Max:  No.  Not that.

*I’m leaned over now putting his pants on.  Now I have a scoop neck shirt on today.  Not like hoochy-momma scoop neck shirt.  A very appropriate scoop neck shirt.  Promise!

Max: (sticks his hand down the top of my shirt…between… well you can all imagine) See that little crack there.  That rectangle.  I don’t have that.

Me:  Maxwell David!!!  Are you kidding me right now!!! 

Die laughing and put him to bed immediately because I just don’t know what to say or what to do!

1 comment:

Connie said...

That boy and Grandpa John are going to get along just fine in Vegas.